CASAMBIENTE‘s mission is to help realize your dream of owning your property in Italy. We believe it is important to find an individual approach for each customer in finding the perfect home, whether it’s a beautiful ruin waiting to be restored or a fully renovated country estate, but that’s not where our services cease.
We are proud of our 10-year experience with international clients and boast a multi-lingual team, where English, Italian, German, Dutch, French and Spanish are widely spoken.
- Support in acquiring all necessary legal and technical documents for the “compromesso” and the notarial contract
- We assist foreign clients in obtaining a Codice Fiscale (taxpayer number) and, if required, help with opening a bank account
- If needed, we can engage a translator, a geometer or, where appropriate, a tax consultant on your behalf. The last two need only to be engaged in case of issues relating to the property as only they are able to resolve them. (Their fees need to be paid directly to them, not through Casambiente)
- Support in drafting and negotiating the preliminary contract with the assistance of a notary with whom we work closely
- Making sure that all required documents are up-to-date and complete for the notary’s contract
- Providing you with a realistic estimate of all costs, up to, and including the final sales deed
- Registration of the preliminary contract (costs not included)
- We will be present at the signing of the final deed
We can also help you in obtaining a mortgage.
If you would like us to represent you, we would need all the relevant information you have available regarding the house you wish to purchase or the details of the contact person who could provide us with this information.
Agency Commission: Casambiente charges 3% of the purchase price (subject to a minimum of € 3.000,00 for properties valued below € 100.000,00) plus VAT.
If you wish, Casambiente can guide you through the purchase/selling procedure even if you are involved with another real estate agency. Our prices vary according to the work to be done.