CVT : Villa Todina
|Floor Space (m²) 170 - Land Size
At a Glance
Bedrooms: 2 doubles; 1 twin; 1 single
Floor space: 170 sqm
San Damiano/Todi, Umbria
This lovely Umbrian property sits prettily at the end of a private cul-de-sac only 10 minutes from the centre of Todi. Immersed in the beautiful countryside that surrounds this famous medieval town, an electric barrier at the entrance of the lane and a characteristic cypress tree-lined avenue affords Villa Todina all the privacy one could wish for on a “get-away-from-it-all” holiday.
While the house is relatively new, the owners have maintained the classic Umbrian architectural features such as the wood beams, terracotta floors, large fireplaces and, above all, large and sunny rooms. The property has been tastefully decorated giving it a warm and homey feel.
The large garden is beautifully landscaped with olive, fruit and cypress trees. There is also a covered terrace where one can enjoy lunches and dinners al fresco.
- Covered portico/terrace furnished for lounging or dining for 8
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Gated entrance with private parking
- Stupendous views
- Living/dining room: with a working fireplace
- Fully-fitted kitchen: deluxe appliances, 6 hob gas stove, 1 oven, 1 large fridge plus freezer, dishwasher, microwave
- Bathroom: with sink and wc
- Bedroom 1: double bed
- Master bedroom: Double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds, bathroom with bath/shower
- Bedroom 3: Single bed, sharing with above bathroom
- House phone (calls not included)
- High-speed wireless internet
- Satellite TV (Sky), television, DVD
- Central heating, cot, high chair, screens on the bedroom windows
- Washing machine
- Maid service once per week (Weds); fresh linens mid-week
The following are payable locally in cash:
- Heating: €50 per day
- Additional maid service €10 per hour
- Additional linen change: to be determined in situ
- Cook service on request
- Todi (major shopping) – 10 mins
- Perugia, Orvieto – 40 mins
- Lake Trasimeno, Assisi, Montefalco, Golf corse – 1 hour
- Gubbio – 1 hour 15 mins
- Arezzo, Siena – 1 hour 45 mins
- Florence – 2 hours 20 mins
- Rome – 2 hours
Price per week 2013:
5 Jan – 30 March/6 April - 1 June/14 Sep – 21 Dec: €1,500
30 March – 6 April/1 June - 14 Sept/21 Dec - 4 Jan 2014: €1,800
Deposit: 30% upon booking (non-refundable), full balance 60 days before arrival;
Security deposit: €500 payable upon arrival in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you 7 days after your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property.
Saturdays (in high season) - arrival from 16:00 and departure at the latest 10:00.
This is a non-smoking house.
No pets allowed.
Perugia: 40 km
Rome: 175 km
Pisa: 295 km
To download our Booking Conditions Click Here